- Full time (Reception, Years 1 and 2) – £5,518 per term
- Part time (Nursery – six sessions per week) – £3,718 per term
- Additional Nursery sessions – £50,15 per session
These fees include most school trips, school lunches and a morning snack.
- Registration fee – £200
- Securing and Induction Fee: £650 (British and Irish nationals)
- Securing and Induction Fee: £795 (Non British and Irish nationals)
The registration fee reflects the costs incurred by the school in administering the admissions process before the offer of a place is made. It is non-refundable irrespective of whether the registered child attends the assessment session.
The non-refundable securing and induction fee is payable when an offer of a place is accepted. This reflects the administration costs incurred by the school in the preparation for new pupils entering the school, including pupil and parent induction arrangements.
Fees are reviewed annually and the fees for the following year are usually published at the end of March.
The school does not currently provide bursary assistance to pupils at the Pelican.
Before/after-school prices for the 2023-24 academic year
Larks (early start) is charged at £3.98 per session and runs from 8am to 8.30am.
Owls (late stay) is charged at £9.57 per session from 3.15pm to 4.15pm and £20.59 per session from 3.15pm to 5.30pm.
Post-club Owls is charged £11.93 per session.