The Perse School

Weather Update

Thursday 12 January: 13.20

We have been keeping a close eye on the weather forecast and precipitation radar. At present the Year 9 (forms G, H, J & L) parents’ evening at the Upper and the Dublin Trip information evening at the Prep will continue tonight as planned. If the situation changes we will send out a PersePost message and place a statement on our website.

We will be gritting the Pelican, Prep and Upper sites overnight to ensure we open as usual tomorrow.

The Upper Entrance Tests on Saturday 14 January will operate as planned.

Useful websites


Calendar Site Search