- Morning courses will run from registration at 9am until 12.15pm. A drink/snack will be provided at 10.30am and lunch at 12.15pm, which will be followed by activities. Pick up for morning only courses is at 1.15pm.
- Afternoon courses will start with registration, lunch and activities at 12.15pm and will finish at 4.30pm. A drink/snack will be provided at 2.45pm. Pick up for afternoon courses is at 4.30pm.
- Full day courses run from 9am until 4.30pm.
- A cooked lunch is included in the cost of all courses.
- We can be found at The Perse Upper
- Wrap-around care is available from 8-9am and from 4.30-6pm Mon-Fri.
- There are several different payment methods available: cheque, electronic bank transfer or childcare vouchers.
- Early bird prices indicate a 10% discount which will be applied to all courses booked and paid for before 5pm on Friday 3 March 2017
- Payment is required to secure your booking.
If paying by Electronic Bank Transfer please use the following details:
Branch: Cambridge University
Sort Code: 30 91 56
Account no.: 03209880
Account name: The Perse School
Reference: PSS followed by the child’s name on all payments
BIC Code: LOYDGB21018
Swift Code: LOYDGB2L
IBAN Code: GB32LOYD30915603209880
If you are paying using Childcare Vouchers:
please contact the Bursary Office on 01223 403830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need the name of your childcare voucher provider to advise you of the appropriate account details for the Summer School. Please use the following reference: PSS followed by the child’s name on all payments. Please send evidence that the payment has been made (such as an account screenshot) to email@example.com to enable us to confirm your booking.
Note: Some providers will not accept refunds of payments made from your childcare voucher account and you should check with your provider before paying by childcare voucher.
If you would like to pay by voucher but do not currently hold enough vouchers to pay the full amount we will be happy to receive a cheque which we will hold until the voucher payment has been received. Please note that in order to qualify for the Early Bird discount, vouchers will need to be received by 3rd March 2017.
If you are paying by Electronic Bank Transfer or Childcare Vouchers please ensure that you use the following reference: ‘PSS’ followed by the ‘child’s name’ on all payments