Our Vision and Values
Our values are at the heart of everything we do.
We want every pupil to share a love of learning while developing a character of kindness and understanding towards one another.
We value endeavour, intellectual curiosity and scholarship, breadth and balance and one another and the environment.
We are a visionary school, always looking forward as we shape the exceptional education our pupils receive, knowing that the future belongs to them.
To help realise our vision we will:
- Promote academic excellence through a challenging curriculum, outstanding teaching, intellectual curiosity and scholarship.
- Provide high quality pastoral care to meet individual needs, and support the development of happy, balanced and considerate pupils.
- Offer a rounded education, rich in rewarding extracurricular opportunities which develop life skills, character and perspective.
- Maintain a safe, well ordered community in which pupils develop a strong moral framework, an understanding of the law, and an appreciation of the spiritual dimension to life.
- Value one another through a commitment to kindness, consideration, inclusion, equality and diversity.
- Value the environment by caring for our sites and acting sustainably.
- Provide high quality professional development for all staff to ensure ongoing personal and institutional improvement.
- Finance means-tested bursaries to ensure The Perse is accessible and help those outside the school through outreach and charitable work.
A Perse education is three dimensional and all pupils and teaching staff are encouraged to contribute to the school’s academic, pastoral and extra-curricular programmes.
- About us
- Our Vision and Values
- Supporting our Community
- Annual Review
- Our History
- Inclusion, Equality and Diversity
- Our Facilities
- Our Staff
- Our Governors
- Contact Us