Summer School -oldBack to Summer school
Perse Summer School 2016 Weeks beginning Monday 18 July and Monday 25 July 2016
There are more than 35 courses available over the two weeks (18- 22 July and 25-30 July) and we hope that within those we have ‘something for everyone. We are conscious that as yet there is no coding/programming course available, and hope to be able to add such a course to the options. (If you are interested in this, please email us so we can let you know if/when it becomes available.) Please do feel free to pass these details on to friends and family who are not Perse pupils – the Summer School is open to pupils aged 8-17 from any school.
Please note that the following courses are now full:
- The Perfect Baker (Week 2) – spaces remain in Week 1
- Masterchef (Week 1) – last remaining spaces in Week 2
- Arduino Programming (Week 1, AM) – spaces remain in the afternoon course
- Outdoor Pursuits – Multi Activity Course (Week 1 and 2 afternoons) – spaces remain in Week 1 mornings
- Fantastic Forensics
- The Amazing Author
- Design it, Make it, Use it (Week 2, PM) – spaces remain in the morning course
- Don’t Raise Your Voice, Improve Your Argument
- All the World’s a Stage
- Gymnastics and trampolining (Week 1 mornings)
- Maths aged 8-11 (Week 1) - last remaining spaces in Week 2
To see which courses are fully booked and to see those that have spaces, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in July!