Summer School -oldBack to Summer school
Perse Summer School 2016 Weeks beginning Monday 18 July and Monday 25 July 2016
There are more than 35 courses available over the two weeks (18- 22 July and 25-30 July) and we hope that within those we have ‘something for everyone. We are conscious that as yet there is no coding/programming course available, and hope to be able to add such a course to the options. (If you are interested in this, please email us so we can let you know if/when it becomes available.) Please do feel free to pass these details on to friends and family who are not Perse pupils – the Summer School is open to pupils aged 8-17 from any school.
In the original booklet, Photography Day Trips were advertised as being on Monday 25 and Wednesday 27 July. This is incorrect; the course will be offered on Monday 18 and Wednesday 20 July. Please note that the following courses are now full:
- The Perfect Baker (Week 2) – spaces remain in Week 1
- Masterchef (Week 1) – last remaining spaces in Week2
- Arduino Programming (Week 1, AM) – spaces remain in the afternoon course
- Outdoor Pursuits – Multi Activity Course (Week 1) – spaces remain in Week 2
- Fantastic Forensics
- The Amazing Author
- Design it, Make it, Use it (Week 2, PM) – spaces remain in the morning course
- Don’t Raise Your Voice, Improve Your Argument
To see which courses are fully booked and to see those that have spaces, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
We hope to see you in July!